Administrative Position Opportunity
Only applications with mentioned job reference code in the subject line will be considered.
|Job Reference||Job Title||Department||Qualifications, Experience and Skills|
|Admin 819||HR Specialist||Administration and HR||• BS/BA in Human Resource, business administration or relevant field
• Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, administrator or other HR position
• Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development)
• Commitment to staying current on the understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making
• Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability
• Prefer to have experience in Health and Safety Environment
The responsibilities of human resources specialists revolve around the recruitment and placement of employees; therefore, their job duties may range from screening job candidates and conducting interviews to performing background checks and providing orientation to new employees. To excel in this role, employee should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and labour regulations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Health and Safety Environment