University of Stirling, Scottland UK
- University of Stirling has been recognised as one of the world’s top young universities receiving its highest ranking in the QS 50 under 50 and one of only two British universities on the list.http://www.stir.ac.uk/news/2016/09/stirling-climbs-university-world-rankings/
- University of Stirling is top in Scotland and third in the UK for university graduate employability among institutions with more than 500 respondents, according to new statistics released by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA).https://www.stir.ac.uk/news/2016/07/first-university-for-employability/
- Sporting Excellence: Among all the Scottish Universities & Colleges, The University of Stirling was named as Scotland’s University of the sporting excellence.
- Research: 10% of the Stirling’s University research has been judged to be the world leading and a further three quarters as internationally excellent and internationally recognized. (Research Assessment E
- The University of Stirling has been named Scottish University of the Year by the Sunday Times newspaper, 13 September 2009.
Merits of the Honour Programmes:
- The Agreement fulfils the requirement of the National Qualifications Framework of the Sultanate of Oman issued by the accreditation council.
- The agreement will assure the quality of the academic performance of Muscat College students in the same standard and level followed at Stirling University.
- Will provide programmes of study up to, and including Honours degree level, in a range of subjects relevant to Omani students and their career prospects.
- Students exiting any programme after successful completion of year one will be awarded a certificate in Higher Education , after year two a Diploma in Higher Education, after year three a bachelor Degree and a bachelor with honours Degree after year four.
- Muscat College students studying for the approved programes are registered students at the University of Stirling and treated as such. the examination is unified between the college and the University in terms of questions papers and schedules.
- The combined programmes offer two major in one programme of study. This will give more choices to the graduates in finding jobs and in further studies in the future.
- Registered students will have access to University information Systems on an equal basis to students studying at the University and will be subject to the University Information Services Regulations for their use of library, IT and electronic material.
- All Degree and Certificate will awarded and issued by the University of Stirling. Student may wish to choose between attending the graduation Ceremony at the University or the college.
- The approved programmes of study will be examined and assessed in accordance with examining procedures, academic standards, grade criteria, grading scheme and assessment methods approved by the University’s Academic Council.
- The combined programme offers 2 majors in a single programme, thus graduates will have wider and more flexible career prospects.
Bachelor with Honour Programmes:
- B.A. with Honours in Business Studies.
- B.A. with Honours in Accountancy and Business Studies.
- B.A. with Honours in Accountancy and Computing Science.
- B.Sc. with Honours in Business Computing.
- B.Sc. with Honours in Computing Science.
- B.A. with Honours in Human Resource Management
- B.A. with Honours in Marketing