The programme aim is to provide the students with the educational preparation so that they will be able to enter careers as project executives in any sectors of industry. PM Programme Areas: Cost, Time, Scope, Integration, Procurement and Contract, Stakeholder, Human Resource, Quality, Risk, and Communication.
- Learn to speak project management language
- Understand common project management approaches
- Learn how to initiate a project by developing a charter and business case
- Understand how to gather requirements and plan schedule, cost and communications
- Learn how to execute a project managing schedule, scope, costs, issues, risks and communication
- Know how to properly close or transition a project