Students and employees automatically receive unique email ID to access college computer systems. Prior to using newly-created accounts for the first time, you must set a strong password on each account. There is a free Wi-Fi service on campus for Department provides core IT infrastructure and application services in support of teaching and learning, research and administration across the College. A wide range of applications and services are delivered and supported by central and campus-based teams working in collaboration with other departments.
This department is in charge of maintaining the IT infrastructure, IT systems, LAN and Wireless LAN of the college. Improving the capacity and reliability of the IT infrastructure, installing, configuring, and optimizing applications are also taken care by the department. The IT Services Department also provides suggestions to Management for implementing new technologies in the College. The responsibilities include:
- Student computing facilities and service.
- Computing, data storage, network and wireless infrastructure.
- College enterprise applications and business systems.
- Research and learning systems.
- Audio visual and video-conferencing services.
- Desktop support services.
- Telephone services.