BACHELOR OF ARTS WITH HONOURS IN ACCOUNTANCY AND BUSINESS STUDIES in Academic Affiliation with University of Stirling
This Unique program aims to equip the students with the following skills:
- Develops understanding of accountancy practices, commerce, industry and finance.
- Build a strong knowledge base and master the skills and competencies to form a foundation from which managerial expertise can develop throughout their working life.
- Numerical and quantitative skills; Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Develops understanding of the internal functions and structures of organizations.
- Research work aimed at utilizing the skills acquired and mapping it in real business world environment.
- Develop teamwork and communication skills through group work activities within a very supportive environment.
- Development of appropriate skills and knowledge and the students understanding of the world of business coupled with the added advantage of accounting knowledge.
Duration and the entrance requirements:
The course would normally be taken on 4 year full time basis. For the award of Diploma, a minimum of 240 credits must be achieved. Advanced Diploma Degree, a minimum of 360 credits must be achieved. For the award of a Bachelor with Honours Degree 480 credits must be achieved.
Graduates will have knowledge of various aspects of business processes along with Accountancy. This makes them an ideal choice for a range of jobs across various sectors. The degree is compatible to any business environment. Graduates of this course can join an accounting firm or accounting department in the private or public sector leveraging both skills acquired.
For Programme Structure, Click here