- Master/PhD degree should be obtained from a recognized Higher Education Institution in the field as specified.
- Preferably to have a good contribution in the field of scientific research with publication in reputed journals.
- Interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter outlining their interest in Muscat College and their resume to email@example.com mentioning the job reference in the subject line.
- Hand submitted application will not be considered.
- An applicant cannot apply for more than one position.
- Applications that do not fulfill the requirements will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet the job requirement will be contacted for interview.
- The deadline is 15th November 2017.
Only applications with mentioned job reference code in the subject line will be considered.
Design, deliver and evaluate the programs being offered by the department model at Diploma, Bachelor and Master Level.
Roles & Responsibilities The academic staff members at Muscat College:
- Carry out teaching duty as per prescribed rules and regulations of College/ or programs
- Prepare teaching materials, handouts, presentations.
- Actively participate in curricular and extra-curricular activities of the College/department.
- Play an active role in student advising, guidance, counseling and mentoring
- Monitor and maintain registration records and study plans of student/advisees.
- Comply with the programs assessment policies and regulations
- Conform with the internal verification regulations
- Conform with the grading scheme of academic programs
- Maintain unit/module/course file
- Comply with malpractice policy for academic programs
- Marking of attendance and complying with attendance regulations
- Involve oneself in self-development through ongoing professional development and research activities.
- Assist in the project supervision of undergraduate/ graduate students and participate in research programs in their field of interest.
- Assist in examination related activities of the department
- Uphold the College values and comply with the norms and regulations
- Adhere to college timings and display office hours on the notice board.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, with interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their academic goals.
- Able to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of different nationalities.
- Proficiency in English language.