Muscat College is a private higher education in Oman offering various university degree programs in full affiliation with international universities. The college is seeking to fill the following vacant positions:
Assistant Professor / Lecturer (Finance): Reference no:(1414)
Muscat College seeks to recruit full time faculty members in Finance and Accounting specializations. The successful candidate should hold a PhD degree in Finance/Accounting discipline from an internationally recognized university with minimum 3 years of teaching experience.
The candidate should be able to teach Finance and Accounting modules for undergraduate and potential graduate level programs. In addition to the teaching responsibilities, advisory and administration roles are to be performed. It is expected that the candidate offers the value additions to the college and assists in the development of the programs. Research publications in peer reviewed journals would be an added advantage.
1. The Finance candidate should have demonstrated experience in teaching Financial Management, Investment Management, Risk Management and SAPM courses.
2. Accounting specialization candidate should have experience in supervising dissertation and teaching courses such as Auditing, Advanced Financial Accounting, Advanced Management Accounting, Computer based accounting (SAGE) and Taxation.
Attractive Tax-free salary will be offered for prospective candidates depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email curriculum vitae, to email@example.com with reference No.on the subject line.
IT Specialist : Reference no. (1314)
1. Administer servers, routers, switches, firewalls. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
2. Should be able to Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and network related problems in labs and Staff rooms.
3. Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems.
4. Knowledge on Windows desktop deployment, Wireless network and security technologies.
5. Should be able to Install, configure, upgrade and maintain computers, printers, photocopiers etc.
6. Assists in coordinating special projects including network related wiring plans, LAN/WAN hardware/software purchases, and system installation, backup, maintenance and problem solving.
7. Should assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
8. Should assist in supporting Audio Visual equipment in the College.
9. Should have Web Programming knowledge.
10. Should act as a support resource for students and Staff.
Qualification and Experience:
1. Minimum Qualification of Bachelor Degree in Computer Support / Networking.
2. Minimum Experience of Two years in the similar role.
Secretary – Language Center
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code