Muscat College is a private higher education in Oman offering various university degree programs in full affiliation with international universities. The college is seeking to fill the following vacant positions:
- IT Specialist Reference (1314)
1. Administer servers, routers, switches, firewalls. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
2. Should be able to Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and network related problems in labs and Staff rooms.
3. Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems.
4. Knowledge on Windows desktop deployment, Wireless network and security technologies.
5. Should be able to Install, configure, upgrade and maintain computers, printers, photocopiers etc.
6. Assists in coordinating special projects including network related wiring plans, LAN/WAN hardware/software purchases, and system installation, backup, maintenance and problem solving.
7. Should assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
8. Should assist in supporting Audio Visual equipment in the College.
9. Should have Web Programming knowledge.
10. Should act as a support resource for students and Staff.
Qualification and Experience:
1. Minimum Qualification of Bachelor Degree in Computer Support / Networking.
2. Minimum Experience of Two years in the similar role.
- Secretary – Language Center
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code